1. Work closely with the sales and marketing team in assisting the growth of the business by acquiring new business leads
2. Pitch and promote Laudco's services to prospective clients
3. Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to plan and oversee new marketing
5. Set up meetings and follow up with potential clients
6. Create strategies for the client and get involved with the operations team to understand the execution also.
7. Candidates who can work from the office is most preferred
8. Freshers of the 2020 batch
9. Candidates who have relevant experience/internships in the same field will be more suitable for this role
Qualification : MBA, MCA and any other relevant degree
Years of Experience : 6 years
We are looking for an experienced client servicing and business development person who can develop new clients, meeting existing clients & agencies. He/ She will head the digital sales team in our KL office and will focus on generating new clientele for the company.
Qualification : Relevant Degree in Digital Marketing
Years of Experience : 4-5 years
Driving business objectives for the agency’s clientele through paid marketing activities. You will be responsible for executing, monitoring, auditing and reporting campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, DV 360, Native Platforms, etc. You will strategise jointly with Account lead, Ad ops specialists and drive media planning objectives.
Qualification : Relevant Degree in Digital Marketing
Years of Experience : 1-2 years
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our clients' social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text, image and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our clients' company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
Qualification : Expertise in managing multiple social media brand campaigns
Years of Experience : 1 to 3 Years years
• Create social media strategies and the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns
• Work along with the BD team to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives for our clients. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place
• Analyse the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement
• Work alongside the BD team or/and our Content & Digital PR team to define and manage the Social & influencer strategy. This may also include working alongside the Paid Media team when amplifying social campaigns.
• Effectively manage brand campaigns, ensuring they’re delivered on time, to a high standard; communicating with social influencers and platform partners will be necessary, as well as internal communications, i.e. with the BD, Creative, Content & Digital PR, and Paid Media teams
• Build responses to prospects’ briefs, identifying areas for improvement and ideas for new activity and be able to present these in a compelling way to senior stakeholders
• Presentation and people skills: Strong presentation and speaking skills; ability to build and maintain relationships easily; ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format and build and maintain relationships; organised (you’ll work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail; a proactive, can-do attitude
Qualification : Relevant Degree in Sales or Marketing
Years of Experience : 2-3 years years
· Design, develop and strategize digital & social media campaigns for brands as well as Laudco owned digital assets
· Cultivate relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service & campaign execution
· Liaison with internal departments (talent outreach, operations, performance, creative, etc.) to create integrated digital solutions to fulfil client objectives
· Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintain short and long-term business development plans
· Create and maintain a database of prospect clients and make outbound calls
· Collaborate with management to secure, retain, and grow existing accounts
· Understand client needs and offer solutions and support, in coordination with the internal departments
· Aid brands by designing and managing their awareness/expansion plans, go-to-market strategies, social media campaigns and innovative/viral marketing techniques
· Create informative presentations, prepare strategy decks, write proposals and maintain spreadsheets for respective accounts
· Maintain a daily work tracker and submit a weekly and monthly progress report
Qualification : Any degree or diploma in Graphic Design
Years of Experience : 0-3 years
Graphic Designer KnowledgeHut is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our office. The Graphic Designer will assist the conception and production of digital collateral and branded media for the company, as well as work closely with our Digital Marketing Department to collaborate with various departments across the organization.
The Graphic Designer will translate design specifications into deliverables, integrate text and graphics, prepare and finalize files for hosting on web servers or printing/copying, and then ensure all materials are correctly filed, backed up, cataloged, and archived.
When applying for the position, please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or website in your resume or attach files that highlight your design work within your broader application.
Qualifications : Bachelors degree in graphic design communications or other discipline related to the primary responsibilities is a plus but not necessary Working knowledge of digital imaging with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem solving Ability to work in a team and can successfully incorporate art direction and feedback from multiple sources Roles & Responsibilities Social media design (Facebook, Twitter, blogger badges, etc.) Basic web design, including graphic design layouts Sense of design trends and space relationships PPC ads and banner ads design Demonstrate expertise in placing graphics and text Excellent attention to detail such as file size optimization, spelling & grammar, pixel-perfect positioning, etc. Produce print media, including but not limited to postcards, business cards, advertisements, flyers, brochures, and posters Execute on key digital experiences that include brand design, data visualization, photo treatments and illustration Responsible for consistent logo usage and style and process guidelines across the department Ability to ensure projects are organized by priority and deadlines are met in a timely manner, considering all steps from concept to delivery Please Send your updated resume to Geetika@laudco.com