Laudco Media is the fastest growing digital marketing agency in India according to The Economic Times. We specialize in strategy, marketing, creative and technology-enabled digital solutions.
Handle client engagements at the junior level with the client team and the internal communication with the operation teams
The agency works with clients from all industries including fashion & beauty, investment, finance, property, education, tourism, consumer goods, food and beverage, health supplements and pharmacies.
Location: Bangalore and Delhi
1. Translate client briefs into specific actionable items and provide digital solutions
2. Handle client engagements at the junior level with the client team
3. Articulate brand requirements and communicate the same to the teams internally
4. Handle the internal communication with the operation teams
5. Minute meetings clearly
6. Follow up with internal teams for job delivery as per timelines committed
7. Wear the brand hat and be able to disseminate information internally
8. Conduct market research and data to find out need gaps in the product
9. Keep track of competition activities
10. Ensure all financials in terms of payment reminders, billing, and collection happen on time
11. Act as the brand custodian
• Communications, advertising or marketing
• Excellent writing, editing and personal skills
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to multitask
• Well organized and responsible for timely completion of work
• Enthusiasm for the field of advertising and marketing
• Professional appearance and conduct
Highly polished pitch and presentation skills (written and verbal).
Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Expert networking skills to generate new business and relationships.
Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships internally and externally.
Abiity to work at speed and under pressure.
Strong financial acumen, written and oral communication skills.
Enthusiastic and passionate – genuinely love digital and enjoy solving problems. for clients
Cultural fit is key to your success within Laudco! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates together, including the founder, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are interested to take your career to the next level and work with some of the most talented people, please apply now.
Download our Ready Reckoner