Post : Content Manager
Laudco Media is the fastest growing digital marketing agency in India according to The Economic Times. We specialize in strategy, marketing, creative and technology-enabled digital solutions.
The agency works with clients from all industries including fashion & beauty, investment, finance, property, education, tourism, consumer goods, food and beverage, health supplements and pharmacies.
Location: Bangalore & Delhi
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers .
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
The Laudco Culture :
Cultural fit is key to your success within Laudco! The team is filled with social, friendly people who are all committed to the same goal – excellent, innovative digital work and client satisfaction. It is a flat structure and the team collaborates together, including the founder, who takes a hands-on approach in the business.
If you are interested to take your career to the next level and work with some of the most talented people, please apply now.