Things To Keep In Mind While Managing Your Brand’s Content:
- Every brand is not required to insert themselves into the conversations regarding COVID-19.
- But health insurance and personal finance brands carry the responsibility to keep their users informed about the updates and changes in regards to the crisis.
- We all are handling this challenging time in our own ways. However, some brands have come up with creative, engaging and helpful content for their users.
- Let’s take a look at these three main suggestions/tips for marketing through content, amid the pandemic: establishing content hubs, providing alerts and generating fresh content.
Establish Content Hubs That Are Specialized:
- Most of us have content that already exists or are creating it at a fast pace.
- If that’s the case, then consider organizing it into a ‘hub’ for the users.
- Zoom, the one we use for all our conference meetings and client calls, is the one that came out of this in a huge way. Let’s use it as an example.
- It is essential to educate people on how to use the program, to be able to connect with family or work.
- This is because there are many new users, old and young.Take a visit to their website. You are immediately directed to a COVID-19 HUB PAGE which is full of demos and tutorials, along with a library full of content about working from home, hosting online events and educating.
- Another example is Turbo tax, who did a great job of creating a hub page. Taxes affect everyone in any country and taxes are definitely affected by COVID-19.
- Obviously, there is a need for accurate information around this.Turbo tax came up with an alert that is a nice way of directing users to a compilation of articles regarding filing taxes.